We are looking for an English native writer who is focused on writing about business, technology, and marketing topics to strengthen our team.
To be precise, we are looking for a language geek with a penchant for detail, who will be able to spot the smallest differences between words that can look the same to the average person. Or when to use the Oxford comma.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a writer at an agency or have client experience. All you need are excellent writing skills, the desire to make a change, and an open mind.
The Nura Agency is a young and independent digital agency that has been operating successfully for nearly three years.
During this time, we were trusted by over 30 clients, domestic and international, and worked on digital and communication strategies, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google advertising, digital communications management on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, website development, and content marketing.
Today, we are developing a new product which is going to change how marketing is done all over the world – one client at the time. The product aims high, so we are looking for someone to help us convey it.
Every aspect of what we do is designed around process and planning, and it is rare to encounter days when ad hoc work is required.
About your work
We’re looking for someone to help us out with content writing, potentially on a part-time basis. If the arrangement is going well after four months of working together then it’ll be open season in terms of full-time employment as well.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing conversational content to promote our big project <3
- Writing content for our clients
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
You’ll have a chance to:
- Discover that marketing is much more about anthropology and psychology, and real people’s needs.
- Learn about archetypes in branding and communication.
- Get to know what our framework for identifying and communicating clients’ singular advantages is all about.
- Learn how to identify customers’ needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- You need to be excited about working in the agency, because it often means that you’re going to work with different people, and for different clients at once.